GACP provides special advertising opportunities for you to showcase your products and services. The extra exposure GACP can offer in our printed resources law enforcement administrators throughout the state.
GACP DIGITAL MAGAZINE
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE MAGAZINE has an average circulation of 1,400. It is read by top officials, including purchasing agents, as well as executives representing municipal and county law enforcement agencies, university and college police departments, corporate and private security firms and numerous state, federal agencies and other corporate members.
- In addition to the placement of the ad space in the GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE MAGAZINE, your advertisement becomes INTERACTIVE. This allows the user to click on your ad and be redirected to your website or another web page.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE MAGAZINE provides special advertising opportunities for you to showcase your products and services. It allows you to show your customers, community and the membership that you proudly support the efforts and continued development of dedicated law enforcement administrators throughout the state.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE MAGAZINE is emailed via broadcast to the membership the first week of January, April, July and October.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE MAGAZINE is accessible on the GACHIEFS website and is not only easy access to our members, it also extends your businesses exposure to the general public.
Example of our latest ISSUE
8.5″wide x 11″ tall or 8.5″wide x 11″ tall
7″ wide x 4 1/2″ tall or 3 1/2″ wide x 9″ tall
3 1/2″ wide x 4 1/2″ tall or 7″ wide x 2 1/4″ tall
There is a 25% discount for members of the association.
One-piece, full color ad with all elements in position must be provided by the client in .jpeg or .tiff format. The resolution recommended is 96-150ppi. Since this is going to be read online, please feel free to include one hyperlink that we will use to link your ad, making it interactive with the reader.
Deadlines January/ February/March
Copy must be received in the GACP office by the deadline for each issue.
COPY MAY BE SENT BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org