GACP provides special advertising opportunities for you to showcase your products and services. The extra exposure GACP can offer in our printed resources law enforcement administrators throughout the state.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE NEWSLETTER has an average circulation of 1,400. It is read by top officials, including purchasing agents, as well as executives representing municipal and county law enforcement agencies, university and college police departments, corporate and private security firms and numerous state, federal agencies and other corporate members.
- In addition to the placement of the ad space in the GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE NEWSLETTER, your advertisement becomes INTERACTIVE. This allows the user to click on your ad and be redirected to your website or another web page.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE NEWSLETTER provides special advertising opportunities for you to showcase your products and services. It allows you to show your customers, community and the membership that you proudly support the efforts and continued development of dedicated law enforcement administrators throughout the state.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE NEWSLETTER is emailed via broadcast to the membership the first week of January, April, July and October.
- The GEORGIA CHIEFS ONLINE NEWSLETTER is accessible on the GACHIEFS website and is not only easy access to our members, it also extends your businesses exposure to the general public.
8.5″wide x 11″ tall or 8.5″wide x 11″ tall
7″ wide x 4 1/2″ tall or 3 1/2″ wide x 9″ tall
3 1/2″ wide x 4 1/2″ tall or 7″ wide x 2 1/4″ tall
There is a 25% discount for those who wish to advertise in all four publications.
One-piece, full color ad with all elements in position must be provided by the client in .jpeg or .tiff format. The resolution recommended is 96-150ppi. Since this is going to be read online, please feel free to include one hyperlink that we will use to link your ad, making it interactive with the reader.
Deadlines January/ February/March
Copy must be received in the GACP office by the deadline for each issue.
COPY MAY BE SENT BY EMAIL TO email@example.com
Annual Law Enforcement Directory
The MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY is an annual publication with a circulation of over 1100. It lists all Chiefs of Police, members of the association, Sheriffs, State Patrol Posts, Georgia Bureau of Investigation Crime Labs and Field Offices, State and County Correctional Institutions, Georgia Academy Directors, important association training dates, and law enforcement academies of Georgia.
The DIRECTORY is used by top officials, including purchasing agents, as well as executives representing municipal and county law enforcement agencies, college and university Police departments, corporate and private security firms and numerous state and federal agencies.
The BUYER’S GUIDE is a section inside the membership directory listing the companies that financially support the association. All member companies will be listed; however additional space is available for advertisements.
Ad Sizes and Costs
Full page ad (8″ x 10 1/2″)
Inside first page $1,200
Inside back cover $1000
All other inside $ 675
Half page ad (4″ x 6 1/2″) $ 450
Quarter Page Ad (Inside only- 3 1/2″x 4″) $225
One Eighth Page Ad (Business Card Size) $180
The Directory is published in the fall of every year. The deadline to submit advertisements is October 1st.
Artwork can be sent via email to the office preferably in .pdf, .eps, .jpeg, .tiff, ai or .psd format. If sending in Illustrator, please make sure your images are embedded and fonts are outlined. Print is in black and white only and the resolution should be at least 300dpi.
Please contact the GACP Public Relations Specialist if you have questions about placing your ad.